CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What the Smurf!?

Unpacking to repack old boxes I hadn't bothered to unpack the last time I moved it came to my attention that ALL of my soft/stuffed SMURFS have been ... Destroyed - Death by unnoticed Water Damage. Thankfully the two 30 gallon containers which houses all of my Comic books, PVC guys, buildings and other random smurfy shtuff I brought back from Amsterdam was unscathed! Be assured I spent the afternoon putting off real work to ensure the safety of my "precious collection" Well I can't think of any other better reason for a god old round of Saturday morning smurfing ; )

***UPDATE*** Thank you for the out pouring of sympathy... oddly enough... as much as I love my Smurfs... after the initial WTS! I was okay... no Really. To be honest Except my ancient teddy "WishfullThinking" I don't Really like the feeling of stuffed animals (yuk!) They were easily obtainable on the Smurf-Market & as soon as any guy I ever dated found out about my collection they would be quite "original" & quite"romantic" and present me with one... unfortunetly I found the idea of snuggling with a stuffed smurf about as tempting as snuggling up to one of them and Thus I ended up with an old school sized computer & monitor box full of the little stuffed blue guys... lol Soooo Please...Thank you for the many offers but - No need to restock my collection just yet... especially not when all 60 gallons, minus the say 60ish new released figures I just picked up, are smurfing away their days at my sisters untill I arive back in town with my favorite three letters... P, h & d.